Collection: C2000 Plus
C2000 Plus Series
The C2000 Plus Series features precise speed, torque and position control functions that are suitable for both sensor and sensorless synchronous / asynchronous motors.
With higher overload capacity, the power range of the C2000 Plus Series can reach up to 560 kW, providing the best performance and stability for a variety of heavy duty and constant torque applications, such as production, processing, food industry, chemical industry, metal processing, rubber and plastics, municipal & infrastructure, and other industries.
- Heavy-duty overload capability up to 150% / 60 sec. and 180% / 3 sec. at rated current; sensorless vector control of IM / PM / SynRM motors
- IP55 fans, efficient heat sink and Class 3C3 conformal PCB coating
- Built-in PLC (10k steps) and remote I/O integration for CANopen / Modbus master stations
- Positioning control, master / slave torque control, electromagnetic energy traction control, and more
- Communication cards (optional): EtherCAT, EtherNet/IP, DeviceNet, PROFINET, PROFIBUS DP, Modbus TCP, CANopen
- Extruders, rubber millers, injection molding machines, pipe bending machines, conveyance systems, winding machines, bridge cranes, stage lifting systems, glass tempering furnaces, electromagnetic stirrers
Delta C2000 Plus Catalog and Dimensions
Delta C2000 Plus Manual and Technical Document